ceramic piezoresistive pressure sensor
ceramic pressure sensor
*Range:0 to 100Bar
HPT300 Series OEM Pressure Sensor/transmitter
ceramic piezoresistive pressure sensor , micro ceramic pressure
sensor transmitter , piezo pressure sensor
HPT300-S series pressure sensor/transmitter applied in the
refrigeration & compressor industry adopts the Ceramic
piezoresistive technology and the advanced circuit design to avoid
influences on the product caused by the temperature, humidity,
mechanical fatigue and medium, thus to improve its permanent
stability in the industrial environment. Its pressure chamber is
made of 316L stainless steel welted and with O-rings, free of
leakage troubles. Digital circuits capable of strong RFI & EMI
resistance and automatic temperature compensation are installed
inside the transmitter and the transmitter is featured with the
strong interference resistance, wide temperature compensation scope
and flexible & various output forms, etc. The series products
provide several optional pressure connectors and electric output
forms for customers.
0-5 Bar.....100 Bar Optional
Gauge pressure; Absolute pressure
Compatible with 316L Stainless Steel
9~36 V DC
12~36 V DC
5 V DC
>10M Ω @50V
M12 Connector, 4 Pin.
1/4’’NPT male 1/4’’NPT Female G1/2’’ male G1/4’’
7/16’’-20 UNF male optional. (by order)
Exia II CT5 and CE Certificate.
Net weight is about 0.20KG, Full Packing weight is about 0.35KG
(Included 3 Meters Cable)
Special applications request by order
1. This products have wide applications in engine,compressors,
chillers, air –conditioners, automobiles, gas and oil fields,
water-supply, project machines, hydraulic systems and so on.
2. 0-5V;0-10V;0.5 to 4.5V is standard output, which is amplified
signal, means it has better stability and long-distance
transmission ability, quick response.
3. small volume easy to fix in some cramped space. Easy operation
4. Needs to be connected with indicators or PLC etc., to read out
the pressure value., you can consider our indicator PI600 serious.
5. Regular cleaning and checking is necessary.
6. If there is high temperature environment, performance will be
influenced more or less, which we called temperature shift.
7. 0.5-4.5V is available, which is widely used in automobile field.
8. life time over 100,000,000 pressure cycle.
9. If there is no reflection after you fitting please check in main
Is wire connection right ? Use amperometer to check.
In order to recommend you the most suitable sensor , please show us
following necessary info according to your practical situation.
1. what is your application ?
2. what purpose do you want to get ?
3.what is your medium ? and working temperature ?
4.what is your requirement on specification, including:
pressure range ? ( standard 10bar,16bar,25bar) threaded screw?
output signal? Electronic connection ? Whether need cable ?
5.package and label requirements
6. Acceptable delivery time
7.Payment term:T/T IN ADVANCE
8.Transportation mode: EXPRESS OR OPTIONAL
9.quantity and expected price